Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Beauty of Your Majesty



The beauty of Your majesty, displayed for all the world to see.  Is it any wonder we sing...great are You Lord for we adore You, lift up Your name and fall before You.  We stand in awe and sing great are You Lord.  I love this song by Phillips, Craig & Dean.  

It might be a stretch to say that taking your dog out can be breathe taking, but last night I would beg to differ.  It was an unusual night, as I was the last one to bed down.  I couldn't use the usual excuse of "not having my shoes on" and my subtle hints to nudge Jason to take her out for the final time.  So there we were, in the front yard, just Holly and myself.  It was the usual...waiting... while this white fluff ball played in the tons of clovers that have overtaken the yard.  I looked up and there they came, my usual tears.  I was in awe of how beautiful the sky appeared.  The crescent shape and brightness of the moon just stood out to me on this night and the stars were very bright.  The night sky has always been alluring to me.  On this night, it screamed of God's majesty!  Beautiful.. and to think he placed them there for me to gaze upon. 

I couldn't sleep, I was pumped- awaiting a tiny, yet huge miracle to come into this world!  My mind was fixed on the awesomeness of God that loves me more than anything but displays how mighty He is in every way.  All we have to do is look around and He is there! 

On this day, I pray that you will look around and see God smiling on you and thank Him for his majestic miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment