Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Brown-eyed girl!

Blog world, you should know by now if I have blogged about you...I love you!  Now, now, don't take that to mean if I have not blogged about you you are aren't loved. The timing hasn't been right, that's all.  Now for the star role of this blog...I introduce to you , my niece, Miss Audrey Grace Burns!




You may not recognize her name Audrey Grace as she goes by "Gracie".  She was named after one of the matriarchs in our church, Audrey Grayson.  All of my nieces and nephews are special to me.  This particular one, I was blessed to be part of her delivery when I worked in Labor and Delivery.  I was the first, aside from the midwife,  to see her pretty little head. 

She has grown into quite a bubbly little girl with a personality that screams drama queen!  As you can see, she has beautiful, huge, brown eyes that act as dancing walnuts when she talks and laughs.  She can tell you the most interesting stories with such zeal! 

One of her favorite past times is sucking her finger.  I tried to stage a pic of her caught in the act and she informed me, "No, I don't do that much anymore, Aunt Leah!"    She is growing up fast!  She just graduated from kindergarten at TCS. 





Keep on keepin' on, Gracie! It's a tough job keeping everyone in line, you're doing a great job so far!


I love you, my brown eyed girl!

Aunt Leah



No comments:

Post a Comment