Thursday, December 29, 2011

Meet Holly


I have never been a lover of big dogs but small dogs have a way of luring me in.  Well, Santa left this sweet pooch under our tree for us all to enjoy.  It has been interesting ...to say the least.  It seems as if I was am the only one really concerned  stressed out about her peeing or pooping in the house.  We are crate-traing her and she is doing awesome!  Only 3 accidents so far.  Yikes! But that has been since we got her...so she has done extrememly well the past couple of days.  We got lots of laughs after the pee pee accidents when Jordan immediately said yelled ...in tears...mama, you're gonna sell her aren't you...we have only had her 2 days!? My goodness, I never realized I came across as such a tyrant!  We all have fully recovered and are thouroughly enjoying Holly!

These things Holly has learned since joining us:

This family has lots of kids that help her get TONS of exercise.

This is one busy household.

When she sees Britton coming ..she probably says..."oh no...not again ...and expects a running match but loads of fun!"

When she sees Jordan (liitle mama) coming she can expect lots of loving and snuggling.

That when her mama (me) isn't happy...no one is happy- so she best be on her best behavior:)

When she sees daddy (Jason) she knows she can melt his heart...he even decked her out in a pink color and leash...I just knew she would be bulldog'd out.

And last but definitely not least...her cow hoof is the best thing since sliced bread.








No comments:

Post a Comment