Thursday, January 26, 2012

Madness

115 Parker Street is booming with business tonight!  I wish you guys could be with me right now...it is pure madness at my house!  I am laughing on the inside and loving every moment.

 My handsome is attempting to fix his "Lob-ster" tennis ball machine.  It is blowing...and blowing loudly; popping...and popping even louder...there are tennis balls being propelled from in the air... hitting the wall (he's coaching tennis by the way)
The Burns kids are here.  Britton and Gracie are going back and forth from playing Headbanz and Connect Four to running and screaming around the house giving Holly lots of exercise. 
Pizza is in the oven and making me very hungry as the aroma fills the air, I am tempted to eat before my run but afraid I will regret it.
The preceding events are all taking place in one room...the one I am in ;)
Oh yeah, Jordan is practicing one of her latest piano pieces...called Pterodactyls (a flying dinosaur-so I have learned)...it is loud, monotonous...and very "bassy" (is that a word?) at that. She is doing great, might I add.
I looked out in the field earlier and  saw Laura Kate, Allie, and Jordan running circles in the field...I then saw them stretching like Bonnie and I do.  Ha! Monkey see -Monkey do!  I realize how crazy it is how much they have grown.  It seems like it was just yesterday the three of them were toddlers. 

Bonnie has arrived and notifies me it is time for our run!  As Jason has given up on the lob machine, I leave him with the clan, he wishes me a good run. It's a good night:)

I love my crazy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment