Monday, August 29, 2011

Jesus In You

Short and sweet today!  I have become increasingly aware of the reasons God placed certain people in my life. My close friends are people who know my baggage and love me anyway and don't think I am crazy-even when I act like I am.  Some, I even aspire to be like-not be like them specifically, but be like the Jesus I see in them everyday. And if you read this and think...hey! she may be talking about me-well, I probably am:) I so desire to have a true concern and love for people that produces an action...not only a thinking of doing something for them (which I am so guilty of). I do realize how much I have grown in my spiritual maturity, especially over the last few years.  But I also see how much farther I have to go.  I am praying for a boldness like I have never had before.  This boldness will take me higher and allow me to move past my comfort zone.  Right now I am so comfortable- it is pathetic...literally!  I have wonderful visions in my head of me doing lots of things for the kingdom.  I must be in prayer and make sure these are things of God and not of me!  Add me to your prayer list and we'll see what God will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment