Monday, August 15, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things!

my God time in the morning

the smell of rain

the smell of fresh cut grass

star gazing

a good cup of coffee

bed time for kids...rubbing Jordan's back and hearing her say "rub it like it tickles, Mama" and Britton saying "will you lay with me for a few minutes?"

when my kids randomly say I love you!

worshiping while running

when my husband tries to convince me I am the most beautiful thing he has ever seen

when someone says I look and act like my mother and...

when I chuckle on the inside because I know really I look like my daddy

Saturday mornings with no agenda

Sunday night family time...extended family time...family includes friends in this case

a clean house... this one gets me in trouble sometimes

and if any of you know me well enough you already know my weakness.....I love anything sweet!!!!


1 comment: